Children’s Day 2022 right this moment. November 14 marks the start anniversary of our first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
Children’s Day 2022: November 14 is noticed as Children’s Day or Bal Diwas in India to pay tribute to the primary Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, who was born on an identical day. Pandit Nehru was a preferred determine amongst youngsters they usually fondly referred to as him Chacha Nehru. Children’s day or Bal Diwas will not be solely a tribute to Pandit Nehru but additionally goals to extend consciousness amongst individuals about the rights of youngsters.
Here are 5 issues about Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Children’s Day college students ought to know:
- Before Jawaharlal Nehru’s demise, India noticed Children’s day on November 20, which is World Children’s day. In 1964, after his demise, authorities of India handed a decision within the Parliament and declared shifting Children’s Day to his delivery anniversary.
- Pandit Nehru believed that kids are essential in nation construction. He advocated for his or her all-rounded schooling. He as soon as famously mentioned, “The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country.”
- Children’s day is widely known for its purpose to extend consciousness of the rights, care, and schooling of kids.
- On Children’s day, faculties host numerous actions to make them feel particular. Speech, debate, quizzes, portray competitions, and so forth are held for college kids and lecturers put up particular performances for them.
- World Children’s day is noticed on November 20 to advertise worldwide togetherness, and consciousness amongst kids worldwide, and enhance kids’ welfare. This day marks the adoption of the Declaration of the Rights of the Child by the United Nations General Assembly in 1959. On an identical day, in 1989, the UN General Assembly adopted the Convention on the Rights of the Child. On November 20, 1990, adopted the Declaration and the Convention on kids’ rights. World Children’s day was established in 1954.