Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued on-line Admit Card and examination date for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2022 for filling of varied group B and C posts in numerous Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. All candidates can verify their Application Status at SSC regional web site, Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2022 can be carried out between 01 Dec 2022 thttps://drive.google.com/file/d/15nIDW54Yy9WLXJ5GQ5v0TwOmrCScYRc-/view?usp=share_linko 13 Dec 2022. SSC CGL Admit Card can be launched in Nov 2022, precise date for downloading of admit card can be up to date quickly.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Summary
|Application Starting Date||17 September 2022|
|Application Closing Date||13 October 2022|
|Total Post||20,000 (Approx.)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date||01 December 2022 to 13 December 2022|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Release Date||November 2022 (Exact date will be update soon)|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Download Link||ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard|
|Download Syllabus||SSC CGL Syllabus 2022|
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Application Status Date
Here you may see a listing with necessary date of SSC CGL Exam 2022 Application Status checking by regionally.
- SSC Eastern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 17 Nov 2022
- SSC Karnataka Kerala Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Southern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC North Eastern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Western Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Madhya Pradesh Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Central Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC North Western Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Northern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Admit Card Important Instructions
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificates (AC) by the Regional Offices of the Commission for appearing in the Computer Based Examination.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally
- Admit Cards for all stages of the examination will be issued online on the websites of the concerned Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e.https://ssc.nic.in) and Regional Office.
- Information about the Examination indicating the timetable and City/ Centre of examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the Regional Office concerned of the Commission about two weeks before the date of the examination
- Candidate must write Registration Number, Roll Number, registered Email-ID, and Mobile Number along with the name, date of birth, and name of the examination, while addressing any communication to the Commission
- The facility to download admit cards will be made available 3-7 days before the examination on the website of the Regional Office concerned. Candidate must bring a printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport-size recent color photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence,
- Any other photo-bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) as proof of their date of birth. In case of a mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of the date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination
|Download Tier-I Exam Notice||Click Here For Exam Notice|
|Check Application Status||Click Here To Check|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|