SSC CGL Admit Card 2022:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued on-line Admit Card and examination date for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2022 for filling of assorted group B and C posts in several Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. All candidates can examine their Application Status at SSC regional web site, Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2022 might be carried out between 01 Dec 2022 to 13 Dec 2022. SSC CGL Admit Card might be launched in Nov 2022, actual date for downloading of admit card might be up to date quickly.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Summary
|Application Starting Date||17 September 2022|
|Application Closing Date||13 October 2022|
|Total Post||20,000 (Approx.)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date||01 December 2022 to 13 December 2022|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Release Date||November 2022 (Exact date will be update soon)|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Download Link||ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard|
|Download Syllabus||SSC CGL Syllabus 2022|
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Application Status Date
Here you may see a listing with the vital date of the SSC CGL Exam 2022 Application Status checking regionally.
- SSC Eastern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Karnataka Kerala Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Southern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC North Eastern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Western Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Madhya Pradesh Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Central Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC North Western Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
- SSC Northern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: To be introduced quickly.
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Admit Card Important Instructions
· All candidates who register themselves in response to this commercial by the time limit and time and whose purposes are discovered to be so as and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the phrases and situations of this Notice of Examination can be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificates (AC) by the Regional Offices of the Commission for showing within the Computer Based Examination.
· The Commission is not going to undertake detailed scrutiny of purposes for the eligibility and different points at the time of written examination and, due to this fact, candidature can be accepted solely provisionally
· Admit Cards for all levels of examination can be issued online on the websites of the involved Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are due to this fact suggested to recurrently go to the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e.https://ssc.nic.in) and Regional Office.
· Information concerning the Examination indicating the agenda and City/ Centre of examination for the candidates can be uploaded on the websites of the Regional Office involved of the Commission about two weeks earlier than the date of the examination
· Candidate should write Registration Number, Roll Number, registered Email-ID, and Mobile Number together with identify, date of delivery, and identify of the examination, whereas addressing any communication to the Commission
· Facility to obtain admit card can be made obtainable 3-7 days earlier than the examination on the website of the Regional Office involved. Candidate should convey printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
· In addition to the Admission Certificate, it’s necessary to hold not less than two passport measurement current color images, Original legitimate Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, akin to:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence,
- Any different picture bearing an ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government
· If Photo Identity Card doesn’t have the date of delivery printed on it then the candidate should carry an extra unique doc (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued solely by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) as proof of their date of delivery. In case of a mismatch between the date of delivery talked about within the Admission Certificate and the picture ID/ Certificate introduced in assist of the date of delivery, the candidate is not going to be allowed to look within the examination
How To Download SSC CGL Exam 2022 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will launch on-line admit card or name letter on its regional portal earlier than examination dates for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) – 2022. The Tier I and II admit card can be out there on its regional web site earlier than examination scheduled. Applicant can obtain their admit card at SSC regional website as chosen on the time of software submission. Open your area web site click on on supplied hyperlink as “Download e-Admit Card for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) – 2022” then enter your Registration ID or Candidates’ identify and date of delivery.
|Download Tier-I Exam Notice||Click Here For Exam Notice|
|Check Application Status||Link Active Soon|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|