Karnataka PGCET 2022:- The correction window for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2022 for admissions to MBA, MCA, ME, and MTech levels has been beginning in the present day by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). The candidates could make modifications to their utility types on the official website, kea.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 : Important Link
Candidates will be capable of making modifications within the software until November 2, 11:59 pm.
“After verifying all the details candidates can log in to the portal and modify the application ( except place, name, father name, mother name, date of birth) submitted for PGCET- 2022 as per the candidate’s eligibility”.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 : How to make modifications in software type
- Visit the official KEA website at kea.kar.nic.in.
- On the house web page, click on out there for the correction window.
- Key in your login particulars.
- Make modifications to the software
- Take a printout and save the appliance.